Date, place, timings
The venue: Lille Grand Palais
Opening hours (for the visitors)
Wednesday 8 June 2022, from 8:15 am to 7:30 pm
(gaming night until midnight)
Thursday 9 June 2022, from 8:15 am to 6 pm
How to get there?
- Train station : Lille Europe ou Lille Flandres. To reserve your tickets or check the schedules www.oui.sncf
- Line 2 – station “Lille Grand Palais” or “Mairie de Lille”
- Ligne Citadine – arrêt “Lille-Zénith”
- From Dunkerque, Bailleul, Calais, Boulogne (A25) : Take the exit n°1 at Lille (attention exit on the left). Then take the road 2A to Lille Grand Palais.
- From Paris (A1), Tournai, Mons, Bruelles (A27), Valenciennes (A23) : exit n°2, then road A2 to Lille Grand Palais.
- Exit n°2A : Underground parking (toll parking)
- Exit n°2B : Access for partners and delivery